HTML Coding To Create A Custom Facebook Pages/HTML Coding Of Facebook Pages

Various HTML Codings to help you in creating free custom facebook pages.Create your custom facebook pages with various free apps available on facebook.I have blogged in my previous post about the various apps available on facebook to create a custom fb pages.
I have made below pages just by using a new app MY INFO


Here are the few samples with there coding(use them as help)

1.Paisaearn.in Official Blog:
I created this page for my website promotions now when ever you will visit the page on facebook you will see this page first 


  • Coding


2. Google+
I just designed the Google+ Project page on facebook

  • Coding


3.COCKROACHES







Tags:
Profile pic

About author

is a 18 years old just new in this field and tried to help you in all ways.This blog covers latest apps,gadgets,songs,and mostly every field.I greatly appreciate if you contribute for this blog read more