Create a Custom Facebook Page Tab/Modify your Current page

Now you can create a custom facebook page or  for your small business or personal interest with just paying nothing and without any company symbols by using the apps i have listed below.All are working well especially the My Info. Now bring more traffic on your website/Blog just by making a custom page for your Business on facebook using a special app.Most of the people who uses Internet are active on Facebook for social networking. 


You can provide Twitter icon and the link to make your Facebook friends your follower on twitter. This way you can spread your social links as well as blog link on Facebook and attract more traffic from there.After creating your page choose that as Default Landing Page
1. My Box(i don`t use it)
It is a powerful WYSIWYG editor for HTML in Facebook applications. You can edit the box by adding your blog’s logo, Twitter Icon, YouTube Videos and other profile icons and then link them. You can directly add HTML code over there and then check the preview. My Box is a free application on Facebook where you can easily create a HTML box for your profile and then embed that on your facebook profile.




2. My Info(really effective)
I prefer this one because you are given most of the freedom to create a Custom Page .Only HTML editor without any WYSIWYG where you can paste or write HTML codes as per your choice and then show that on your facebook profile. My Info is better option for those who are familiar with HTML and CSS otherwise go for My Box.

I made this page  for my website, its looking very great and really its amazing.See the screen capture of the page or Visit the Page...

  • IMPORTANT: THIS IS A TRICK to remove the company Text
While using this app i.e. My info i tried to remove  the ad down the custom page and finally i removed it partially.
1. Just as you complete your coding Paste the following Code just after it at extreme last.
<font size="1" face="Edwardian Script ITC" color="#FFFFFF">

Now most of their ad content will be Hidden.


3. My HTML                                                                                                                                          
It is similar to My Info but it doesn’t have Narrow and Wide box option which actually adds a div for width of the box. If you are planning to add HTML code in your Facebook Box then that should have more width i.e. wider but If you are planning to have HTML on profile page in sidebar then that should be narrow. This width feature is provided in “My Info” editor but is missing from My HTML.
To implement the newly created HTML box for your own, just go for editing your installed applications and then edit the application setting from there. If you are using My Info, then click on Edit Setting for My Info in your installed applications. Add the application on “Box” and then enter in your Facebook Box on Profile Page of Facebook and then move the HTML box from there to Profile page in Sidebar.


I haven't tried the last one because my preference is for second one.Hope you create a Custom Page and Comment their address for others to take help.


Tags:
Profile pic

About author

is a 18 years old just new in this field and tried to help you in all ways.This blog covers latest apps,gadgets,songs,and mostly every field.I greatly appreciate if you contribute for this blog read more