How To Update Facebook Status via Iphone,Blackberry,Ipad,Android

I have seen many question from the users around the world that they want to update their status via costly gadgets like iPhone, Blackberry,iPad,Blackberry Torch,Android,T-Mobile Sidekick etc.
I have searched the net for that and found a solution.
The Facebook viaz is really user friendly and easy to use site.It`s not possible to buy each and every gadget , but you can use them for free at facebookviaz.blogspot.com

My First Update
  • Earlier I even Didn`t believed that but later own i have seen the truth myself.You can also update your status via facebookviaz.blogspot.com
  • The site does n `t want any registration,moreover gives you a chance to post your requests for custom via
Now I have become use to this site and i have placed many requests and the admin has replied to my most of the queries.
  • How To Update Your Status:
  1. Visit The facebookviaz.blogspot.com
  2. Choose the Via you want to use like via Blackberry,You can do so by searching in the upper right side like Blackberry
    • After you search various ways will be shown like via Facebook for blackberry,via blackberry torch etc.
  3. Click on the Update Via --------  (Your Device)
Enjoy.See how your friends respond to this.



Tags: , , ,
Profile pic

About author

is a 18 years old just new in this field and tried to help you in all ways.This blog covers latest apps,gadgets,songs,and mostly every field.I greatly appreciate if you contribute for this blog read more