Put a attractive Music Playlist in your Website/Blog

I was Just wondering to make my blog little Interesting.This is a nice Widget that I discovered a time ago, and I wanted to share it with you. The widget is that you can put a playlist in your website/blog so people can listen music from your page.


You will get this screen

On of the Advantages of this Widget is that if you have the direct link to the song you can enter the link in the menu that I will describe later in this post and than the song is in your playlist.
The other advantage is that it has a customisable surface in aspect of the Color …
One disadvantage is that you cant put unlimited songs on your Playlist. You are limited to 100 Songs.

So here we go:

  1. First of all you need to do is to go and Create an account at playlist.com
  2. Log in to your account. 
  3. After you log in go to My playlist section and then click on the Create a New Playlist section


Tags:
Profile pic

About author

is a 18 years old just new in this field and tried to help you in all ways.This blog covers latest apps,gadgets,songs,and mostly every field.I greatly appreciate if you contribute for this blog read more